$1 Million TEDPrize for your Wish – Nominate yourself Today
Are you that inspired dude with that awesome idea? or that idealistic individual with the world solution? Well there is One Million Dollars$ on the table for that idea of yours… yes at TEDprize 2013. The best part, Its free to register and you can nominate yourself as the “badt” idea genius. TED says the goal is to spark creativity and all submissions will be reviewed with each candidate’s past experience as well as the potential their wish represents, before narrowing the field to 100 applicants.
Finalists will be asked to detail an execution plan for their wish. In the end, a selection committee will determine the individual who best demonstrates the vision and leadership necessary to turn a wish into reality. The TED Prize wish will be announced at the TED2013 conference.
Do you Qualify?
If you have an awesome, yes you do plus Nominees should demonstrate the following:
- A distinguished track record
- The ability to articulate a world-changing wish that inspires collaborative action
- The vision and charisma to lead and manage others
- The ability to budget a $1 million initiative and execute a multi-year project
- The willingness to leverage both the TED and the TEDx community to support the wish
So What Makes a TED Prize Winner?
- TED Prize winners are visionaries.
- TED Prize winners are innovators.
- TED Prize winners are trailblazers.
- TED Prize winners are catalysts.
- TED Prize winners are inspirers.
TED Prize Timeline for 2013
June 24, 2012:? 2013 TED Prize nominations open
August 1, 2012: ?2013 TED Prize nomination deadline
August 2-31, 2012:? Nomination review period
August 17-31, 2012: ?Finalists identified and additional data collected
September 1-15, 2012:? Finalist phone interview period
October 2012 – December, 2012: ?2013 TED Prize winner determined and wish strategy commences
January 2013 – February 2013: TED conference planning and wish strategy continues
February 27, 2013: 2013 TED Prize wish announced during TED Conference in Long Beach
Okay stop reading and go Nominate yourself for $1Million dollars, Go to TEDPrizes Now, Im sure you are motivated already….